Life Insurance Corporation of India, LIC is one of the most reliable names in the life insurance industry in India. The company’s reputation is such that it has won the hearts of millions across the country. The wide smorgasbord of products and exceptional services further add to the popularity of this only public sector life insurance company.
LIC recently launched its e-Services section to make it easy for its policy holders to make premium payments online and check other details of the policy. This facility has made it easy for policy holders to do activities related to their policies, without having to run from pillar to post.
But in today’s digital powered lifestyle, it is very easy for anyone to forget their LIC online registration passwords or username. This might create a lot of hassles or inconvenience for the policy holders. Keeping the same in mind, LIC makes it easy for its policy holders to make their insurance premium payments without the obligation of LIC online registration. This can save policy holders from attracting any penalties due to non-payment of their premium payments on time.
In this post, we will reveal how one can make LIC online payments without having to register to the official website of the insurer. So, let’s delve a little deeper and get to know how exactly it works, step-by-step.
Step #1: Visit the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India, LIC and once on the website, click on ‘Online Services’!
Step #2: As soon as you will click on ‘Online Services’, you will be directed to a different page where you will find a tab named ‘LIC Pay Direct’. Click on this tab!
Step #3: Once you click on this tab, you will be required to fill in your policy details including your policy number, premium amount, your date of birth, your email id, your phone number, etc. Now, you will need to verify the ‘Captcha’.
Step #4: Now, click submits! Cross check the details before you hit the submit button.
Step #5: As soon as you hit submit, you will be directed to a new window where you will need to select the policy number of the policy for which you wish to make the premium payment. Select the policy to make the premium payment accordingly and click on ‘Submit.’
Step #6: Now you will need to select your mode of payment. Choose the option by which you would want to make the premium payment. It could be either Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. After selecting the mode of payment, click ‘Yes.’
Step #7: If you choose Credit Card/Debit Card, you will need to follow the instructions and make the payments accordingly. If you select Net banking, you will need to select your ‘Bank’. Once you select the bank and click “Submit”. Upon clicking on submit button, you will be routed to your Net banking login page. Now go ahead and make the payments. Keep a record of the transaction id.
That’s it! Isn’t it as easy as A, B and C. But before you follow these steps and go about making the payments, please remember a point important points.
|Check Best Term Insurance Plans in India|
Important Points to Remember:
- You are not allowed to use any third party platform to make the premium payment. You will need to make the payment directly from your bank account or directly from your debit card or credit card.
- Once you are done with the payments, you will receive a receipt of the payment on your email.
- In order to be able to see the receipt of your payments, you will need to ensure that you have acrobat reader available in your system. Make sure it is at least version 6 or above.
- In case the payment gets debited from your account, but you get error page, you will receive receipt at your email address within 3 working days. However, if you are stuck with payments and it is not transferred to LIC, you will need to get in touch with your bank.
- You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your payment is deducted and you do not get digitally signed receipt within 3 days from LIC.
We are sure now you know how easy it is to make LIC online payments without registration. Now, go ahead; put this learning into practice and easily make payments for your LIC policies from the convenience of your home.
You may also like to read: LIC New User Online Registration